Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Lovingly Yours





To all the Mother's out there, but mostly mine! Love you Mumma!

Thank you for being so very wonderful. God made you beautiful and special and I want to thank you for all you do and for being who you are. You have made me into the person I am today and love me unconditionally. You are always there for me and always make me feel better. You always bring me up and never put me down or make me feel bad. I am so Blessed to have you in my life. I love you.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute to your Mother. She can be very proud that you respect, appreciate & love her so deeply. She has to be very proud of you ... TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I am very Proud of My Daughter,she is very special to me,We are Best Friends,But when I need to speak as a Mother to her, I will say this is your Mother speaking.lol But I hardly ever do that, We both give each other Advice, and most of the time we are thinking the very same thought at the same time with each other.. We have a lot of Good Times, and memories,and just old plain laughing til our stomach hurts.
    love u, my dear daughter, Mumma~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tribute indeed.

    ReplyDelete