Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Good Day to everyone! Today was a really great Outdoor Wednesday. So exciting. I have so many pictures and it was hard to narrow down the ones I chose to share with you all.


{The page may take a while to load due to all the pics. Sorry :-(
I narrowed it down the best I could}


Spring is such a beautiful and neat time of year!



These are my Bleeding Hearts. I have always wanted to grow these, and when I moved in, they were here; and today they bloomed!! They are so precious!



It's hard to tell how tiny these are from the picture I took, but they are a little purple flower growing in the grass where my grass meets the neighbor's driveway. They are very cute. They are just a little bit bigger than clovers.




My tulips want to open! I can tell they do! I leaned down and whispered, to them "Grow, Grow."



I mentioned in a previous post that I have an older style looking bike and here it is. I love it. It is pink with white swirls. I have an old style bell on it now! I get to ride up town to get my mail from the post office on nice days.



And, this thistle feeder is really neat, but I was getting so discouraged about never seeing any birds. I have had it out since last summer and have never seen any birds on it. I changed the seed about a month ago in case it went bad over the winter and still nothing. The other morning I was laying in bed thinking that I should just give it to my parents because no birds even know it's here. Well, I got up out of bed and when I opened the curtains, I scared away a male and female finch that were on it and eating!!! I was so happy to see them and also so bummed that I scared them away. Well, no fear, they have told all their friends and I am afraid I will be going to the store soon buying more thistle! lol!










I love this one with the bird's wings out:





One stopped for a bit to get a drink of water.




They are so pretty.



And also, these last two (and the very first one at the top) were taken yesterday at my parent's house! I was walking in the house and saw a tiny pink flower laying on the deck and I wondered where it came from. I turned around and saw a very beautiful site! They were just starting to bloom on the outer parts of the branches. But as you can see by the second picture, it has many buds all over!



3 comments:

  1. ok, little miss turdo LOL (a joke between us) I see all those little birdies and the one in your new birdbath. that is so cool, I love your bleeding hearts,yes they are special..Those birds decided they like your thistle seed bags after all. Love u, Mumma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your pictures exude spring don't they? ! I love your bike, so very pink and pretty. We just got out of rain today but due to have more. I keep telling myself, the grass will grow, the flowers will bloom! Lovely blog so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics of the bleeding hearts, mine came up full & beautifully this year ... & those sweet violets. The gold finch are my favorite, I love sitting out in the morning with my tea listening to their melodic voices. I love the rebirth of spring.

    Have a great weekend.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete