Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, April 9, 2009

I guess I should have looked harder yesterday because today I noticed some things starting to emerge! My tulips I planted and the Peony bush that we thought we ripped up! (I am glad to see it coming back because I wasn't sure I wanted it gone or not). So, anyway, today it is really pretty out and so I went for a bike ride up to get the mail (about 3 blocks away) and when I came back, I saw the tulips peeking up to say Hello! {Yay!}

And here are the Peonys



So good to see after all that snow again!

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Now, thats looks good, I am all for the Flowers coming up and the snow gone the sooner the better, wow we,55 out on my toolbar....and the Sun is shining..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures ,it is great to see the new shoots coming up. I visited your mums blog just a while ago. It is lovely to see you are so close.Hugs Juliet

    ReplyDelete