Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, January 3, 2009

12.31.08

Well, sitting here on this last day of the year and we are playing games over at Don & LeeAnn's house for their annual New Year's Eve get-together. There are around 17 of us and it's pretty fun. I worked today until 5. We were still pretty busy. I was kinda surprised that it was still that busy. We had people waiting outside the door again--which was really strange due to the fact that we had a good amount of snow again. I woke up to around 8 inches again and come home from work and had to shovel the drive again. Luckily it was pretty light stuff cuz that driveway is a long one! :o)
Today on the way in I was listening to Focus on the Family and they had a couple on that was talking about instead of making New Year's Resolutions, they write a letter to God and then they take them out every New Year's Eve and read it to see how the year went and the prayers that were answered and such. I thought that was pretty neat. They have been doing it since 1976 and now they are going to gather them all up and give them to their kids. How cool.
I am continually blessed by that program. I am so grateful the days I get to hear it on the way to work. It makes my day.
~~~~
Well, I wrote this on New Year's Eve but didn't have Internet access so I had to copy and paste it.

Not much worth posting has been happening. I have been so stressed out at work that I don't feel much like doing anything when I get home. I need to get out of this funk, but I don't have the strength to right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment