Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well, once again I am up way later than I wanted to be. But, this time I didn't even get home from work until past my "bedtime" (I really want to get in the habit of being in bed by around 10:30 and getting up early. The day goes so much better when I do. Today was a good example-- I was up by 7 and was on the net for a little bit.... Well, OK, a couple hours... but then I did get to crafting and I got to exercise with my Wii Fit and got it all done before I had to get ready to go to work this afternoon. I love it when I actually do these things. I really have a hard time getting up though most days. I LOVE LOVE to lay in bed and snuggle under the covers for a while longer, but love it when I resist the temptation and get up.
So, work has been much less stressful as of late. I love the feeling. I am much happier. I still worry about the lack of insurance and not sure what to do about that.
Firefly (for those of you who don 't know, that is one of my cats) has been acting so so so very clingy. He cries all the time for me to hold him and he is not content just sitting on my lap, no... he has to be up to my shoulder and me holding him (like burping a baby style). If I am not doing this, he climbs up me to that position. This is somewhat normal behavior, but for the last week he has been abnormally so. The entire time I am here, if he is not eating or outside he wants me to hold him. Then, Hobbes is getting to be the same way except he doesn't care if I hold him or not, but he cries all the time for lovings. I am glad to have cats that like to be loved on, but, this is ridiculous! I can't do anything. It's that old thing about too much of a good thing :o). Well, on that note, I need to be heading to dreamland if I want to get up and get stuff done again and tomorrow night is a big night after work, I am going to my parents and it is the last minute rush before Saturday------ MOVE IN DAY!!!!!!!!!!! (for those who don't know, my parents have been married 42 years and they just bought their first house!!!!!) So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment