Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Well, it's 10:30 and I am supposed to be heading to bed so this will have to be short but this is the first chance I have had to myself since I got the Internet back a couple days ago. They came out and switched the satellite dish and put this big antenna up and the next morning it was not working again for about a half hour and I called them and by the time someone answered it was back on and has been fine ever since so I hope that is it for the problems with the Internet. So frustrating!
It was a strange weekend. I was in a strange funk and I think I have cabin fever. I am tired of this cold so it was great today to have the sun shining and the snow melting. I asked Scott if he wanted to go for a walk today so we did that and that was really great to get out and get some fresh air. I am so ready for spring!
Well, off to beddy-bye! Sweet dreams to all you out there in the cyber-world!

No comments:

Post a Comment