Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Saturday, February 6, 2010

So, here is a camera strap cover I made not so long ago.  I really liked how it turned out and how easy it was.  It was my first one and I learned a couple things but over all I really like it.  This was a material I had sitting around and I like it but I want to make one now with material that I LOVE!  lol.
Sorry about the pics being so grainy.  I took them when I was done with the camera strap and the lighting was horrible.  I always was going to take a few more pics but forgot.
I would like to make one with a pocket for the lens cap.  I have seen them before but the instructions I had didn't have the pocket on it.
I picked out some really cute material and so if  when I get it done, I will post more pics and make sure they are not so grainy.




Oh, Feather {aka  Prissy} had to get in on the soft curtain I had it laying on!





1 comment:

  1. Well Done my darling daughter, Love it I wish I had a camera like that, and then u could make me one.You have a lot of talents that you need to do more of, i know you don't have the time and all that goes with that.. Our times seem like they get fewer and fewer. But I understand. u know you are my BBFF.Love u, Mumma

    ReplyDelete